Impress.org is a nonprofit technology company, focused on providing solutions that empower organizations to reach their full online potential. Our open source contributions and support of the WordPress community have played a huge role in our company identity. We believe in Code for Good so that everyone can Press Forward.
Who We Are:
Impress.org is a team of passionate WordPress and industry professionals dedicated to ensuring success for every nonprofit organization we encounter. We enjoy flexible work schedules, competitive salaries, and a flat organization structure where everyone’s opinion matters and everyone’s work is valuable and acknowledged. We enjoy traveling, having fun, and enjoy coming to work everyday. If this sounds like a fit for you, great! Please read on.
This is an opportunity to work on our existing WordPress fundraising platform as well as a cutting-edge SaaS product, designed from scratch, running on the Google Cloud, and using the latest technology stacks. Ideally, your extensive background in the industry will help you understand our users and their key wants and needs. Join our team today if this sounds like the kind of impact you want to make!
What you will do:
- Help lead and define product strategy and vision, delivering high impact products in a dynamic environment
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts and customers and gather and analyze data to understand, prioritize, and define the key problems, business requirements, workflows, and define solutions.
- Complete planning, prioritization and definition / requirements gathering to identify and convey the vision and goals of the product
- Work closely with the Engineering teams to ensure the product and platform architecture is aligned with the solution roadmap
- Collaborate with all product stakeholders to deliver valuable product features & iterations while driving continuous improvement
- Lead Agile teams through the development process in a Product Owner role including creating and maintaining product backlog, prioritizing features, crafting user stories and defining acceptance.
What you will bring:
- Experience working with Nonprofits and understanding of their unique needs
- Experience in a technical product management role working with an Agile development team through product launches and integrations
- Ability to analyze sprint outcomes to develop recommendations and improvements to products and processes
- Ability to set priorities and manage time to complete tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong capacity to communicate detailed, persuasive information to all partners – verbally and/ or in writing
- Experience translating ideas and customer input into creative products and solutions
Ideally the candidate would be located in Southern California, with proximity to San Diego being a major plus. However, for the right candidate location is not an issue.
At Impress.org, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and energetic work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – helping thousands of nonprofits further their cause
- Changing the Game – evolving, fast paced culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders – partners of local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, remote work opportunities, technical training incentives & more!
Apply for this Position
If you feel like you would be a good fit for our team in this position please apply.